Frankie 100 will have a variety events that for the purpose of streamlining, we will call Well Dressed, Smart Casual and Casual.
Code Suggestions by Event
- Thursday daytime activities – Casual
- The Apollo – Smart Casual to Well Dressed
- The Alhambra & Providence – Smart Casual
- Frim Fram – Casual
- Friday daytime activities – Casual
- Friday Night Opening Ceremony & Terminal 5 Kick Off- Smart Casual
- Saturday daytime activities – Casual
- Saturday night Battle of the Big Bands at Terminal 5 – Well Dressed
- Sunday daytime activities – Casual
- Sunday New Year’s Eve style celebration at Terminal 5 – Well Dressed
- Monday Harlem Day – Smart Casual to Well Dressed
- Monday Night Gala & Grande Finale Party – Well Dressed
Need some more guidance about what clothing might be appropriate? The following are suggestions only, but might help to give you a better picture:
Well Dressed – We recommend nice, vintage-inspired attire which would be more dressy and special than what you would wear at your regular weekly Lindy Hop event. This may include vintage-inspired looks like dress shirts, dress pants, and possibly suits and ties for men, and swing dresses or elegant dress pants, skirts and blouses for women.
Smart Casual – This might include dress or polo shirts for men with the possibility of jackets and ties and for women dress pants, skirts or dresses. Think tasteful/respectful without getting super dressed up.
Casual – T-Shirts, Jeans, whatever. Anything goes.