The year of Frankie is upon us and we couldn’t be more excited about Frankie 100 this May 22nd to 26th in New York City!
Don’t have a festival pass? We’re making great progress on the waiting list. Click here to get the next available pass!
Are you local or visiting New York at the time of the event? Not participating in the full weekend? You can still join the waiting list here or there will be specific events open to the public. Please click here to learn more about the public events.
- Important date for the public: limited tickets will become available for certain events March 15th, 2014 at noon EST.
Attention full weekend participants! Check out these festival highlights. All of these main events are included in your pass:
- Thursday – Frankie 100 is pleased to put on The Show at Harlem’s World Famous Apollo Theater (opt-in seatings at 7pm or 10pm) with after parties at the Alhambra Ballroom and Providence NYC until 4am.
- Friday – Dancing in Central Park by day; if it rains, there is an alternate indoor location for the afternoon dance available to full weekend participants only. By night, the Opening Ceremony of our primary event venue with incredible live music and dancing until 4am at Terminal 5.
- Saturday – The prelims for the Hellzapoppin’ Competition by day and a special opening presentation entitled “Frankie Manning; Remembering the Man” at Terminal 5, again followed by social dancing to incredible live music until 4am.
- Sunday – Herräng in an afternoon followed by a New Year’s Eve style party to ring in Frankie’s birthday with dancing to incredible live music until 4am.
- Monday – Harlem Day with a special ceremony at the Savoy Plaque, and a parade Adam Clayton Powell Plaza with dancing, music and performances in the Plaza throughout the day. In the evening, the inaugural World Lindy Hop Day party and Birthday Gala (opt-in) on Frankie’s actual birthday at Terminal 5 with celebrations and incredible live music until 2am.